Sometimes bad things happen to good people with great smiles. When they do, we are here to rebuild smiles with restorative dentistry in Billerica, MA. By coming to our office you can:
- End toothaches
- Repair damaged teeth
- Eat the foods you want
- Speak naturally
- Feel confident with a natural-looking smile
Act now to regain your oral health. Call 978-663-3321 to make an appointment at Merry Dental.
Regain Your Oral Health Through Restorative Dental Services
At modern dental practices like ours, we can do a lot to rebuild your healthy mouth. If your smile becomes damaged in any way, you can benefit from one or more of our services:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Cavities are common, but you don’t have to let them steal your smile. With our metal-free fillings, your tooth can look as good as new.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are a versatile tool in our restorative toolbox. Crowns fix teeth that are broken, cracked, decayed, infected, or worn-down.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing a tooth or multiple teeth, you can fill that gap in your smile with a bridge.
- Root Canals – If you have a tooth infection, a root canal procedure is how we remove the infected tissue. This allows us to cap the tooth, so it looks and feels normal again.
- Dentures – You can replace several teeth, including a full arch of them, with dentures.
- Dental Implants – If you have lost one or more teeth, implants replace the roots of those missing teeth. Implants can support crowns, bridges, and dentures.
You can have a smile that looks attractive and replacement teeth that function well. Yet we know that dental anxiety keeps many people from getting the restorative care they need and deserve. At our office, we can ease your worries in multiple ways. Our compassionate team wants you to be pain-free during any procedure at our office. We are happy to offer local anesthetic and sedation to make your treatment easier to handle.
Recreate What You’ve Lost
Restorative care has come a long way since its humble origins. Historically, people have used everything from seashells and stones to ivory and bones as replacements for teeth. Modern restorations are made with ceramic materials that look like real teeth and have the durability to last for several years. Implants have taken teeth replacements to a new level, allowing you to bite and chew as well as someone with a full set of healthy teeth.
We want your mouth to remain as healthy as it can be. Nevertheless, we know that many things can harm your smile. If you need to fix a problem, we can provide the service that you need. Then we can work with you to keep your mouth in great shape with our general dentistry. After you revive your smile, sustain it with routine dental cleanings and exams at our practice.
Schedule your appointment at Merry Dental soon for restorative dentistry in Billerica, MA. Call 978-663-3321 today or .