Relieve Your Jaw Discomfort With Botox® in Billerica
Like many of our patients, you may be dealing with some extra stress and have noticed more headaches or pain around your jaw muscles. We can help. Using Botox® in Billerica, Dr. Fakhri can help your tense muscles relax, which will relieve your TMJ pain and end disruptive headaches. Our treatment will help you:Merry Dental - Botox
- Get a good night’s rest without headaches or grinding your teeth
- Allow your jaw muscles to heal from the tension they’ve been holding
- Protect your teeth from the damage of untreated bruxism
Call Merry Dental today at 978-663-3321 to get relief from TMJ discomfort. Our office is easy to find at 337 Boston Rd., just down from Giovanni’s Roast Beef and Pizza.
Improve Your Jaw Health With Botox Treatment
Dentists have long used Botox® to treat facial muscles. You may be familiar with Botox’s cosmetic applications, but it can also relax over-worked or sore facial muscles. This is an ideal treatment for TMJ pain because it is simple, works within days, and lasts for months.
Botox therapy is a proven way to get relief from jaw pain. This pain stems from TMJ disorder. The joints that hold your jaw in place are used thousands of times each day. Over time, they, and the muscles of your face, can become damaged and sore. This situation is exacerbated by stress. You may tense your jaw while you are working, grind your teeth while exercising, or do both as you sleep after a stressful day.
Botox® treatment offers you many benefits, including:
- Quick Treatment – You can be in and out of the office in minutes since treatment won’t take up much of your time.
- Safety – Botox® injections are safe when administered by a trained professional such as Dr. Fakhri.
- Long-Lasting Results – The results of your therapy will last for at least 3-4 months without needing retreatment.
- Dramatic Outcome – After your treatment takes full effect, you can expect a noticeable improvement in your jaw comfort.
We invite you to come in soon for Botox® in Billerica. See what it can do for your jaw discomfort. Call Merry Dental today at 978-663-3321 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .