Your teeth are important for a lot of reasons, which is why losing them can affect you physically, mentally, and emotionally. Thanks to advances in modern dentistry, you can feel like you have a new smile again. By getting dental implants in Billerica, MA, you could:
- Smile confidently
- Speak like you always have
- Eat all the foods that you love
- Trust that your new teeth will stay in your mouth, with no embarrassing slippage
- Restore your oral health
By getting implants at Merry Dental, you can feel like yourself once again. To discover how implants can improve your daily life, call 978-663-3321 to schedule a consultation.
Choose The Right Implant Option For Your Needs
You should be able to eat, speak, and smile without worrying about how your teeth look or if they will remain in your mouth. Implants have improved the quality of life for many of our patients. You can get those same benefits with one of our implant options:
- Standard Implants – Implants are replacements for the roots of your missing teeth. They can support any kind of dental restoration, including crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Mini Implants – If bone loss in your jaw makes it impossible to use standard implants, mini implants can do what you need to do.
- All-on-4® Implants – With this advanced technique, you can secure and support dentures with just four implants and get your replacement teeth that same day.
- All-on-6 Implants – This is another advanced approach to securing your dentures with a small number of implants.
We are happy to say that we can handle any kind of teeth replacements as a part of our restorative services. If you are missing a single tooth, we can place an implant with a crown for you. For multiple missing teeth, we will place an implant-supported bridge or dentures.
If you have any anxiety about this procedure, no need to worry. Between our skilled and caring team and our local anesthetic and sedation, you can rest assured that your procedure will be as painless as possible.
Replace Teeth & Restore Your Quality Of Life
Tooth loss takes a toll on people. Even a single lost tooth can lead to big problems. With that space in your smile, nearby teeth can move around. That can affect your smile and how well you can bite and chew. Below the gumline, something just as bad is happening. You will begin losing bone density without a tooth root in that part of your jaw. That increases your risk of losing more teeth and, thus, more bone tissue.
By getting implants as a part of your teeth replacements, you can prevent these problems. Implants are placed into your jaw, which allows them to function like tooth roots. This stimulates the jaw to make new bone tissue and prevent bone loss. By replacing your lost teeth, you won’t need to worry about a shifting smile. And with implants, you will be able to bite and chew practically as well as someone with a full set of healthy teeth.
Your replacement teeth can look, feel, and function as well as the real thing. Come to our office to get dental implants in Billerica, MA. Call 978-663-3321 or to request your appointment at Merry Dental.