Your teeth can be harmed in a lot of ways during a lifetime. Teeth crack when people bite into something hard. People lose teeth to gum disease and tooth infections. Accidents and injuries can lead to broken teeth, too.
Fortunately, our dentists are ready, willing, and able to remake your smile so your teeth look as nice as they ever have and so you can eat the foods you love. With our restorative dentistry, you can get the right treatment for your quality of life. At our practice, you can receive any of these services:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Tooth decay affects more than 90 percent of people, but it doesn’t have to ruin your smile. Your tooth can look natural with one of our metal-free fillings.
- Dental Crowns – A crown is an excellent option for anyone who needs to fix broken, cracked, decayed, infected, or worn-down teeth.
- Dental Bridges – Your missing tooth or teeth leaves a gap in your smile. Fill it with a bridge.
- Root Canals – Treat a tooth infection with a root canal procedure. We’ll end your pain, remove infected tissue, fill the tooth, and cap it so your tooth looks and functions great.
- Dentures – Replace several teeth, including a complete arch or both arches, with our various kinds of dentures.
- Dental Implants – Implants provide stability and support for crowns, bridges, and dentures by acting as artificial roots for your replacement teeth.
If you feel anxious about restorative care, get to know our compassionate and experienced dental team. With our advanced techniques and efficient local anesthesia, you can remain comfortable during your procedures. Eat what you want, and smile with confidence. Then, keep your new teeth looking great with general dental care. You can maintain your oral health for decades to come.
Visit a restorative dentist in Medford, MA by planning an appointment at Merry Dental, PC. Call 978-663-3321 today or .