Everyone at Merry Dental would like to invite you to get to know us and what we can do for you and your smile. This is the first post in our new dental blog. Here you will find information about the wide range of services that we offer, and you can learn how those services can keep you and your family smiling for a long time.
At our dental office in Billerica, MA, you can receive comprehensive dental care. We offer:
- General Dentistry – Focus on preventive care with cleanings and exams, or treat gum disease with help from our periodontist, Dr. Soo-Woo Kim.
- Family Dentistry – From 1-year-olds to seniors, we offer services to keep mouths in good shape at every stage of life.
- Dental Implants – Replace your lost teeth with standard and mini implants or advanced techniques like All-on-4® and All-on-6 implants.
- Restorative Dentistry – Your broken, cracked, decayed, and lost teeth can look, feel, and function as well as new with our metal-free fillings, crowns, bridges, dental implants, and root canal treatments.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Tooth bonding, dental veneers, and teeth whitening are just a few ways you can improve the appearance of your smile at our office.
- Invisalign – This orthodontic treatment has proven to be effective for teens and adults who want straight teeth and healthy smiles.
Call 978-663-3321 today to make your next oral care appointment with our experienced team of professionals.
Get Comfortable Visiting The Dentist
We want to do everything we can to support your effort to keep your mouth healthy. This starts by encouraging you to maintain good habits such as brushing and flossing daily at home and coming to our practice for routine checkups. Coming in for dental cleanings and exams helps you avoid problems and allows us to discover issues like tooth decay and gum infections early. This means more effective and less invasive treatments for you and your smile.
Even with these benefits, we know it’s not easy for everyone to visit the dentist. If you have dental anxiety, you may be hesitant to get basic care, much less restorative treatments. We want to put your mind at ease so you can enjoy a healthy mouth for decades to come. Our team puts our experience to good use and treats every patient like a member of our own families. We also offer local anesthetic to keep you pain-free during your visits with us.
If you have questions about our services or our patient-first approach, we are happy to answer them.
Whether you are looking to return to the dentist for the first time in years or you are looking for a new practice to care for yourself or your family, we are confident you can find what you need at Merry Dental. Call 978-663-3321 today or . We look forward to seeing your smile soon!